View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #107
yfs200p
E.H.F.D Engine #2

Re: 1972 4x4 Short Bed Project "Seven-Deuce"

Keeping it alive...

Got the seat finished, that was a bit of a chore. But man does it look nice! Thanks to Truckseats for stitching the cover for me. I finished the foam repair with a layer of burlap across the bottom like the factory. Did a scuff and paint on the frame while i was at it. Turned out the best way to put the cover on was to separate the bottom and back.

Got all ready to bolt it in and then realized i need to install my cab corner speakers and subwoofer first. So thats what I'm tinkering with these days. I chose a retrosound Zuma head unit for its ipod connectivity and RCA outputs for an amp. Oh yeah and you dont have to cut the dash!
For speakers I will run a set of Alpine 4" in the center dash location, a set of Focal Audio 6-3/4" Component speakers in the cab corners, and one Kicker 10" square Solo-Baric subwoofer. And a 5 Channel amp to juice everything. I normally dont like using all different brands of equipment but oh well, I picked the best rated stuff..... more to come as i get it finished

'15 Chevy 2500HD CCSB High Country Duramax
'22 Tahoe Premier Duramax
yfs200p is offline   Reply With Quote