Thread: 47 Step van
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
xpickup

Re: 47 Step van

It has been a while since I posted. I have been working on the box truck plus with the holidays I have been super busy. I have the truck at my house now. Ken ordered a boat load of parts for me after I figured out what I needed. I mounted the body on the chassis. I made a mount that houses the compressor and the air tank. He is going with a toggle or manual air switches. I have it all plumbed up but it looks like a rats nest till I redo the dash. I put on the coated shorty headers and have all mandrel bends to do the exhaust. They are coming out in the center of the back were I will make a custom aluminum roll pan. I bought a AD under the cab brake assembly where it will really be on top of the frame because of where you set. That will take a special mount. Then comes the steering which is going to be fun. The column comes out in front of the steering box so I ended up getting a clear steer box from wizard. It is a really nice piece. Then I can mount the steering column. I should have a lot of pictures in the next coming weeks. The pictures are with it aired out. It is really a neat truck.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote