View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #263
Dale99

Re: Project 30 years sitting

Ok, so I finished looming the wire, and a hooking up my aftermarket accessorys. Installed wiper cowl, hood, swaybar. Its all buttoned up. Around the neighborhood it runs damn good. Takes off much better. Truck rocks when you romp on it sitting still (didn't do that before). Its much quieter to my amazement. Same exhaust setup

I've ordered the correct speed sensor kit to go between the transcase and transmission. It wont ship tell the 1st of the year. *rolls eyes*. About the time it will show, my job is sending me out of town for some work. Who knows how long that will take.

Due to job sending me out of town, I had to order tires for my daily. Which I didn't like the rims I had, so Ive ordered rims, and will get tires when they show up. That was a HUGE chunk of change I didn't plan to spend for a few months. Plus also during insurance month. I hope I don't have to give blood this month cause there is none left!!

Ive sold more parts from my parts truck. Infact, other then the rims, i'm almost willing to junk whats left. But I'm going to try for every bit I can get.
Attached Images

Dale99 is offline   Reply With Quote