View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #22
pimpston65

Re: WANTED- 1966 6 cyl FAN SHROUD

Yeah it's from a V8. I snagged it from a CL listing where I was able to pick through his items, he had a bunch of goodie, factory radio knobs and bracket. I got the clamp/support thing from behind the 2speed blower motor knob, not the plate, but the bracket that holds it in place, oem bumper bracket bolts, oem hood bolts with washer and a few other bits they don't sell aftermarket Then as I always do when I'm picking I was like u got a fan shroud, to my utter surprise he said I have one somewhere, OMG I kept calm cu. those thing are not easy to find and when he pulled it out, a sun ray beamed on him and he and I were kinda floating on air needless to say he didn't know what he had, I was honest and told him, but he said he wasn't gonna use it OMG the sun ray beamed on him again. Anyway I spent $140 with him and gave him a set of SS windshield trim with only one clip and a set of 63' style sail panels As I wasn't gonna use em and he is an ebay seller. Sorry I couldn't help on your shroud search I know 60-66 may know or can lead u in the right heading.
pimpston65 is offline   Reply With Quote