Thread: 1974 CCSB build
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #77
Jonboy
Slots go on anything!

Re: 1974 CCSB build

Wow, this was a ways back here. I actually have a bit of progress, but no pictures (big surprise). Old engine and trans are out (and sold, finally!!!), working on cleaning the grunge off of the frame and getting everything else going. I have been playing around with a lot of the small stuff. I got the pedal fabbed up, engine and trans are together and sitting on the floor, and a lot of the small stuff is here, waiting to go. I am still up in the air about the fuel system, probably from overthinking it. I have had an in tank pump, sold it and decided to run the existing dual tank setup with an inline pump just ahead of the manual switching valve. Now I am thinking about just running an in tank pump with a single tank. Who knows what I will end up with; hopefully it will run. I also have my doors and fenders at the shop with the idea of getting the insides colorized and going on the truck. Not a lot of progress there, either. I guess I do have one picture, one of the "good" front door after we stripped the paint off.
Attached Images