View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:43 AM   #1038
coulter

Re: intro + 66 black bagged long fleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjeeper View Post
Looks good. I prefer your stock hood.
i do to but the older style hoods are growing on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Dat Stance is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
I'm digging it man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynrockers View Post
Once you start bagging cars you can never seem to be low enough.. At least that part of my problem. Love the lower stance.. Keep it up brother
haha i now know the feeling.. i thought i would be happy with the height before but i wasnt im pretty stoked now though
Quote:
Originally Posted by stersam View Post
Freaking awesome I love what you've done with the truck.
thanx man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Lookin good.

Hows the engine stands comin?
havent made it that far yet. i will figure all that out when i got everthing ready to go back in the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorales3181 View Post
Wow haven't been on in a while, you have been busy man! Great work as usual. Truck is looking mean!!!!! Told you that you should have just pancaked that baby in the first place! Will this change your driveshaft situation?
haha ya i should have listened.. I guess im hard headed. I plan on moving the engine up and back a little bit. I think i will just be able to move my carrier bearing mount up to match and hopefully my angles will still be right. it was nice and smooth before so i wanna keep it that way.

i should have some updates later this week. i made my shock mounts taller but no pics yet.. i also have some new parts coming in soon

bagged 66 longbed build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=449548

my favorite colors.. black, rust, and shiny!!!! instagram: @coulter918
coulter is offline   Reply With Quote