View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:13 AM   #10
73chevy95

Re: 1973 Chevy C20 Flatbed (Semi Build)

Still in the process of cleaning up everything thought I would share what i have done so far

The back half of the cab was covered with the old flatbed so they didn't bother to paint it, I found the closest color i could but I got home to find I had bought it in gloss, (which home depot doesn't carry it in flat) but I seem to like it anyways so i'll end up getting around to re painting the rest of it
Name:  1-5-14 #1.jpg
Views: 1364
Size:  35.6 KB

finally got the frame cleaned up for the most part, i didn't go to into it, just scuffed and got the nasty S*** off of it turned out alright, I was thinking about doing the shackle flip for the rear to get rid of the lifting block but idk how much longer I'm gunna have nice weather
Name:  1-5-14 #2.jpg
Views: 2394
Size:  50.7 KB

Went ahead and picked up my calipers and rotors for the rear disc conversion, I plan on painting the calipers the same as the front, I'm also waiting on a proportioning valve i ordered from jegs that i hope is a stock replacement but for 4-wheel disc, kinda thinking about adding an adjustable prop valve inline with the rear, but i figured id test it out and see how the brakes work with just the replacement valve (stock mc and booster)
Name:  1-5-14 #3.jpg
Views: 1409
Size:  54.2 KB
73chevy95 is offline   Reply With Quote