View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:30 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: saw this at the store...

No offense intended. Comments are bound to happen. I'm sure Target can appreciate cash. They never made interest off of me anyway,so cash is more profitable for them,which will help them through the hardship that I don't hold Target responsible for in any way. I'm sure that's a sensitive subject for any employee. I just ordered a Moroso oil pan heater from Amazon yesterday (for my diesel's fuel tank) because we're having serious cold and my fuel gelled. I have an Amazon card. Today I see an e-mail from Walmart about my order#. Ok,I know stuff through Amazon can come from other sources,but didn't recall seeing my order was from Walmart yesterday. The e-mail said they couldn't process my order because my address wasn't legible. Huh? Can't they read my typing? They wanted me to click a link to fix the issue and I had a week to do it or they'd charge me 18%...WHAT??? First of all,I paid 20 bucks extra for 1-day shipping! I need that thing. I contacted Amazon,they confirmed it's coming today,everything is honkydorry,and they know nothing about Walmart,it's coming directly from them. So,looks like a hacker scam involving the two biggest names in retail in the world. Experts say expect a whole lot more to come and I guess I just saw it within a month of the Target and Neiman Marcus ordeal.

I guess this Jada is another variety of the 1/25 scale casting. I have a sliver one with the bling bling wheels (before I knew there were better choices) and really want a better version with 15" wheels,narrow whitewalls,and stock-like two-tone paint to add to my collection. I like this one alright and I'd like to give Target some business anyway.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote