View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 02:20 AM   #400
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

My statement about the 292 was directed at member Bigru

It sounds like you're running a long water pump? If so, that's why you're having issues mounting your accessories. If you had the short water pump, everything would bolt up with factory parts.

The power steering box adapter plate is $60.00 with shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey-Lee View Post
Thank you, I 'm going to have to fab something up for the pump. I'm not running the stock 292. I've got a performance 327 with the double hump heads, so no tapped holes to mount to. Had the same problem on the other side mounting the alternator, the center dump manifolds I am running don't have the cast mount. But a cool bracket from Summit, some steel and the two tapped holes in the block for forward motor mounts and it all worked out.LOL And I've got a drill press and welder, you made fabbing the flange easy with your photos. So just go to my PAYPAL account and send an even $50 to your email?
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote