View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 01:38 AM   #405
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

I do not yet have a power steering box adapter plate for the '60-'62's. Hopefully in the next few months. However I have sold a few of these to guys that have made them work on their '60-'62's. You can not use any car steering box on your truck. It must be from a '68-'86 C series or '87-'91 R series pickup, Suburban or 2wd K5 Blazer.

I am not familar with the Monte Carlo boosters, so I do not know if they are compatable with my booster bracket. Does your truck have an auto trans or does it still have a manual trans with the hydraulic clutch?

As for the steering column, most anything can be done if you want to put the work into it to make it work. In other words, it will not be a simple bolt in swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james payne View Post
I have a 62 chevy truck that I need a power steering adapter plate and power brake booster adapter for. I have an excellent donor car (1975 monte carlo). Can I use the power steering box, steering column and power brake booster from this car with your adapter plates?
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote