View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 02:07 PM   #14
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: WTB 60-66 suburban or panel filler neck

I haven't installed one of these in a pickup box yet, but yes the filler tube should pass between the top of the frame and the bed floor. If you are using the Blazer tank, you may have to modify the filler tube , the tank neck or both. It shouldn't be difficult to do.

The inner box of the filler door assembly will interfere with the inner bed panel. You will need to either trim the fill door box, or make a small bulge in your inner bed panel. The Suburbans and Panels have a bulge in the inner wall to accomodate the filler box.

I replied to your PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljackson View Post
Thanks Capt for fixin me up, it looks good to me. It appears to be easily repairable. Just to be sure I understand how these fit, the "box" will go between the inner and outer bed sides (skins) and the filler will connect to my tank on the plane between the top of the frame and the bottom of the bed wood? When it is set up like described, the curves will match?

Capt. Said "It looks like the shipping will be $21.00 which makes the total $86.00".

Capt, I want it. PM sent
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote