View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #20
haybale

Re: 82 SWB GMC cruiser with an attitude

It has been awhile since I posted but I have made some progress. The last time I posted I was still working on getting the front suspension in place. After I finshed the frame cut down I remounted everything and drilled the holes for the motor mount brackets. I installed the Dirty Dingo adapters and the poly mounts and test fitted the engine into the frame. Everything seemed to fit really well but of course I forgot take a picture. With that done I finished installing the front suspension components and everything else fit well. I did have to remove the front cross brace to allow for mounting the sway bar. That will have to be modified or a new piece built. I sprayed the unpainted/unpowdercoated parts with some primer till the mock up is done and I can paint them. Since the new rotors are 5 x 4.75 I used a die grinder to modify the old wheels for now. I really don't want to spend the money on wheels to mess them up while working on the truck. That and I cannot decide what wheels I want to use.
Attached Images

haybale is offline   Reply With Quote