Re: my '64 c-10 swb project with steel floor from a '70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Congrats on the temp house and garage.
Three job offers. Cool Man!
thanks bomp, ya i just glad to have a garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coulter View Post
sounds like the move is going to work out pretty good man. Glad to hear it!!!!
that's coulter, i hope i can get a lot of progress done on my truck with it being outside the house in a garage not 20 miles away in my g-mas driveway!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
four walls for the family and a garage... thats all a guy needs. good idea to check out the town first and figure out where you want to live. close to groceries and a parts store would be my priorities.

you're going to love tulsa... great town... tons to do.
congrats on the move.

is it 7 months and 1 week?
thanks clem, the wife wanted to go up there to see her family, while i did the running around talking to a few people about jobs! also talked to my buddys boss, gave him a quick verbal run down of what i know how to do, then he said "i got two openings here and one at another shop all at different pay, and that he'll try me out at all three spots, and see how i do then will talk about pay!! I'm fine with that, i'll do what i got to do then let my work speak for itself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Gotta Agree with Clem!!! CONGRATS and I must add, Clem's math is correct and wow, time IS Slipping away!!!
thanks for the reminder, and the kick to the back-side, lol just playing!! once i get the truck to the house i plan on getting as much done as i can! i'll be out of the weather and have my air tools there to make things go a lot fast!
chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote