View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: Got another member of my extending truck family :D

been gathering a few parts here n there getting alotta freebie stuff from some of my truck club friend up this way and will be getting to this truck late next week after the wifes skateboard is fixed lol gotta love Miata timing belts.... Here are some of the parts I have gathered so far some from a donor truck and some from the local picknpull in Tacoma. Picking up a oem factory service and parts manual tonight from a guy locally for 40$ ....
Also need to drop by Fry's elevtronics and get some more soldering iron tips for my weller and git after it.
Sean
First Bundle of wires is off a k3500 donor truck I have in the garage for my smurf project figured since I had all that extra wiring rip it out and put to other uses lol. Most of the taillight wiring from that truck will be going in the 69 as the wires are pretty derned crunchy.

Second and third pics are of a 85 c10 harness I got from the pick in pull really good shape wires still supple and flexible for 45 bucks got the underhood harness as well with the hei connections along with the main underdash harness assembly.
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867

Last edited by sdwolff98; 03-08-2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: updates
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote