Old 03-10-2014, 01:23 PM   #35
akdg87

Re: turbo task force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim57 View Post
I like the look of the inner cooler.
Seat came out real nice.
Kim
Thanks Kim, i wanted to keep it simple, heck its even getting a rubber floor-mat again, i wish i had left the dash and door panel color original though, it was a light brown (thought it was kinda weird for the exterior color of the truck). But i painted it a satin blue. the inside cab wiring is basically done, just need to go grab a basic heater switch and pop it in. i used the factory ignition switch and routed it through a push button starter switch, it looks awesome, like it came from the factory that way.

Also finished up the battery wiring and put a "pollak" master disconnect switch on it down in the foot-well area on the driver-side. Very inconspicuous and out of the way.

Just want to get this thing running and to the driveline shop before i'm out of town for the summer (starting aprrox. April 1st, kinda bummed, i wont be able to enjoy it this year but in all honesty hearing it start up and spool will make me happy, but if i can get a safe tune dialed in my dad said he'd finish it up and drive the hell out of it.
2009 CTSV Sedan
akdg87 is offline   Reply With Quote