View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #370
Scott Long

Re: Chevy Sport Truck '91 under 100,000 miles selling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ruttsport View Post
Hi All, I am new to this site. I have been trying to find a Chevy Sport truck site for quite awhile. I am the one owner of this truck, '91 Sport. It has been garage kept and it has 92,975 orginial miles. ****************************.This truck is in excellent shape. I am going to try to add pictures, will see how that goes ..... I have added ground effects, the grill in the front is not the original, the tail lights are different, but I still have the original tail lights, I also had the truck cover and spoiler added, I was planning on having it more fitted and lowered (the spoiler that is), haven't got that done, but the trunk and spoiler can be removed. ***************
Less is more in my opinion. I wouldn't put the ground effects, spoiler, or clear ricer tail lights on my truck, but to each his own. Nice to find a low mileage truck though, that thing should last a long time.
1991 GMC C1500 RCSS 4.3L/700R4 dark gray paint: 2.5% tint, smoked headlights w/ 8k HID's, 94 grille, moldings removed, 454SS mirrors, roll-in bedliner, tonneau cover, rollpan, Class IV hitch, K&N filter, TB spacer, cat-less y-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series w/ turndown before axle, B&M shift kit.
Scott Long is offline   Reply With Quote