View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
Lugnutz65

Re: Top Banana Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcg66 View Post
I placed an order back on March 4th for a rear roll pan from Top Banana, and it says on their website the order is still processing. I have already been charged for it, and have tried numerous times to call them to get an update, and all I get is a message to leave a number and they will get back to me, but they have not responded. I also have emailed them with the same results.
Has anyone else encountered this?
I had 1 part on backorder and it took a month to arrive. Like you, I called and called and left messages but no response. Finally I selected the option to "PLACE AN ORDER". Bingo . . . . they answered the phone! The customer service at Banana seems very disorganized. They told me the parts would be shipped very soon. They arrived the day after that call was made. They obviously had no idea where my parts were or they would have said that they had already been shipped.

I'm pretty happy with the parts. 20 gauge primered steel made in Taiwan (Keyparts). They fit pretty well but need some cuts here and there to fit properly. (Rockers, footwell patch and lower front door pillar).

Want to know more about T5 transmissions? My website has a T5 Info Page and a Step by Step T5 rebuild.
Lugnutz65 is offline   Reply With Quote