View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #5
MARTINSR

Re: 55-59 lowered axle & front springs

I can't say enough, I REALLY enjoy driving my old car every day. It's a treat, I am blessed to be able to do this. I know not everyone can if they are driving long distances to work or over long bumpy roads or something, there are lot's of reasons why upgrading would be needed, I mean we DO have a choice these days, it's not 1950. But I feel blessed, I really do.

It's a choice each of us have to make on our own. I honestly think a lot of people feel you CAN'T drive these old cars on the road "theses days" like it somehow can't be done and that's just plain nuts. I have driven vintage cars for years every day, outside of a few years when I drove a Taurus SHO that I thought I HAD to have...I HAD to have AC, and the better handling and the power windows and all that. I sold a SUPER nice 65 Skylark two door hardtop because I HAD to have a modern car. I am so thrilled to be back in a vintage car.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote