View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #258
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

thanks buddy. any we can save and put back in to use... makes me happy

Name:  pb_chassis.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  57.5 KB
the following truck is a 64 swb bbw patina build that i've been waiting too long to start on. so most of the effort has gone into the chassis. dropped spindles, dropped springs, baby notches and disc brakes...

Name:  patina_blue.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  67.4 KB
the cab has all the typical midwestern rust issues... rockers, inners, braces and floor patches. but we've been there before. the best part is consistent color. and with a little work i'm hoping to do the repairs and make them undetectable by painting to match the original paint.

Name:  patina_blue2.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  60.0 KB
sounds easy huh... well, we'll see if it can happen as planned.

Name:  pb_parts.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  78.1 KB
over the years i have gotten a few blue and white trucks so there is a pretty good selection of parts to pick from.

sorry to be confusing with the thread title. i have been spending some time on the utility bed, just not things that are easy to document with pictures.

tilly has been blown apart for painting all the body panels and the weather hasn't been paint friendly. but now that spring has arrived there should be more progress on the title truck. i guess staying busy is a good thing even if not on what you want to do...
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote