View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 09:16 PM   #16
clemdaddy

Re: tilly to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
hey things are looking good in your neck of the woods! I got a garage now, and the weather is only going to get better, time to start getting a lot of stuff done!
watching your build for pics of that new shop and congrats on the move and the job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Nice chickenhouse find and diggin the added on drive through shop. Your addition is bigger than my whole shop.
Enjoy the the nice weather
for the space you got you use every inch and very well too. camaros in the rafters... man it would freak me out just knowing they're up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDollins View Post
Cool trucks! I really like the 32 hotrod. Going to make for a cool car. My brother lives in Lowell, next time we're over on that side of the state, I'd love to swing by and check out the trucks. Me and Sarah even thought about cruising the 66 over there some time.

Chris
thanks and the next time you are over this way, stop in, always like to meet a fellow truckster... in fact, plan on driving that 66 this way on the 3rd saturday in october, we have a cruise in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66chevy43 View Post
Very cool build and thanks for taking the time to post up your progress. This my friend, is why I love this forum. Good people, great builds, love for the trucks and helping them come back to life. Looking forward to the Grande Finale!
you are exactly right about this forum and thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Droolin' over the Chickenhouse find...

Drive-Thru addition...
thanks sir don... i have no idea why i got that old car. out of control or something i guess. oh well, needed a little yard art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
the heirloom truck is awesome, man that would make a great daily driver. cant wait to see it all come together on the 64, and I too am drooling over the chicken house find. great work and by the way the booster looks right at home on red.
thanks flip. i like the c20 too. and that static dropped 64 is gonna be fun. you and don keep your drool to yourself, we got plenty of rust around here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
+1 I need a chicken house find like that
thanks man, theres just something about those old hotrods but i never thought i would find one. turns out a truck buddy had it in his family and one thing led to another. now its here.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote