View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #649
chad64chevy

Re: my '64 c-10 swb project with steel floor from a '70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Chad, where's the pics of the garage?
don, i'll get a few pics this weekend, and show off the new stuff that came in the mail the last two weeks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flips72 View Post
glad you got moved and have your truck home, sounds as though your luck runs like mine, I mean with the car dolly and rain and all. cant wait to see some updates.
thanks flip, im glad the truck in walking distance now, that's for sure! a two hr. drive took about 3hrs. to get my truck here, but im glad I made it safely!!

well a lil update that isn't about the truck!

I had quit the job I started last week this Monday, I went into work and they told me they lost two contract and at any time they may tell me they would have to let me go, so I had to quit I need a full time job! a good thing is my buddys wife called me (shes my second cousin) and told me that I need to get over to his shop they had an opening for a grinder that day! it might not have been the job I was applying for but it is a foot in the door! so, I went filled out another app. and started as soon as I got done filling out the app. So anyways I have been there since Monday mourning and like it better then the blasting job I had at the other place! the only bad thing is having to wait three weeks to get a pay check from them, but I will get a check tomorrow from the last job!

the wife is happy that I have a full time job this time, and so am I! its like they say when life gives you lemons make lemonade!
chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote