View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #61
dman1982

Re: 5.3 swap build so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
If you're just going to clamp a hose on the filter, I would shove the hose over the flared part and then put a clamp on it, it will be a little tough to do, but it would be a more solid connection. Also, what's the blue thing on the output side of the filter? Looks like a quick disconnect tool?
its was the return line, thats why i didn't put it on over the lip, its actually kinda a temp thing anyhow....

on to the next objective...that blue thing is a quick connect, i got it in a fuel line kit i bought a company a member suggested on here...pretty easy setup, i did have to go get a couple things since i went mostly quick connect...the only thing i didn't like about the kit was that it didn't come with two male connectors, that would have been good for a couple things on here...with the spot where i have the hose clamp I'm going to put another quick connect on there...i wasn't rushing but want to see how it would fit up there and how it would be around the exhaust, i do have the nylon hose covered with hose to help protect if from the heat...im also kinda paranoid about the lines so I'm going to wrap the exhaust back some so i don't have to worry about it
2001-Present

84 K10
2000 trans am ws6
2011 nissan altima
2009 Troy Built with a 42 Inch Deck

My LS Swap http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6559371
dman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote