View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #295
monte0185

Re: Let's see some 73-87 1 Ton Dually Pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodharley View Post
love the truck;;;i have same from grill in mine;;how is your night time vison with the grill?did you do anything differant as to head lights;;i can't see crap with mine..i drive with brights on and have never had another flashing me to dim my lights..i'm even thinking doing 2 more head lights on each side..love the grill looks but night the vison...could be just my old body and eyes not seeing as good anymore..lol..that's why asking you are is your night time driving with grill? ALSO what over-cab lights you have??..like thoses much better then the stock 84 ones i have now.
I actually Just pulled my grill apart as the Previous owner had it in upside down with only one screw holding it in. LOL.. When i drove it home the night time lights sucked bad. One of the reason I pulled it apart was to wire in my headlight relay harness and adjust the headlight cause they were pointed at the ground about 10 ft in front of the truck. After pulling the grill out I noticed the headlight adjusters had been replaced with screws so i started to change them out and got a little carried away with cleaning and painting everything and havent gotten it all back together yet. My Low beams are halogen so im hoping once its all back together and adjusted properly then night vision shouldnt be bad. If it is ill probably swap over to HID lights. The over cab lights I think were just some cheapies but their all cracked so I bought some off ebay that are smoked in color and have LED's to match all my running lights but look the same as whats on there. Think they were like 40$ on ebay. Bought them last year before weather hit and havent had a chance to put them on yet. Couple weeks and we should have them on. Starting interior shortly.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
monte0185 is offline   Reply With Quote