View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #472
Mike_The_Grad

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

@magwakeenercew2jh Thanx for the heads up. This wiring I'm doing is because my old engine/light wiring was shot.I had wrecked my truck almost ten years ago.when that happened a lot of wires were severed. Which was not a big problem, since I could always splice. But it sat for so long without a hood. All the wires turned brittle and corrosion set in. I was only going to replace the harnesses for the front half of the truck,but when I started shopping for them they cost nearly as much as a complete rewire.so me having time off of work and my nice tax return in hand, began my own partial rebuild of what could be had in my driveway/garage. My intentions are to return it to road worthy for the time being. But I agree with what you said about interior paint. I do notice that there is far more traffic inside my vehicle than the outside...if that makes sense. And the paint inside now is the same as the outside. So it does make sense to apply something that will stand the test of time.thank you for your input. Also another thing l love about these trucks compared to trucks nowadays, there's more metal than plastic in the whole thing! Lol. Also inside of yours looks great, someday mine will also.

Instagram: Mike_The_Grad

Last edited by Mike_The_Grad; 04-02-2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: add more info.