View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #38
enonz65c30

Re: project 65/66 C30 sanford & Son's

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.J. MCCAULEY View Post
Nice work on the patch panels! Its giving me an idea of how to do it when I put patch panels in my cab.
thanks, so what are you thinking as far as the patch panels? I have the whole drivers side to do.

Well I did not get much done on the truck today. I had quite afew things to take care of, but I was able to get some help from a friend to move the seat out of the trailer and into the 66 cab for storage. All of you know what that means.......I had to test it out. I probably drove 100,000 miles with out leaving my garage I think I am going to need to do a tilt column at some point for ease of entry(I'm 6'4) as far as it just "bolting up" it looks like I will need to make a spacer for the center support near the trans hump. but other than that it looks like it will just be blowing holes and making backing plates. heck I think its even a good color match just a recap this is out of a 2001 dodge 1500 quad cab. man I just wanna drive this truck...

here is a shot with the center console up

the console down clears the shifter perfectly and makes a really nice arm rest

the 3 point belt fits great and I just had to pose for a photo...small victory

if you look by the trans tunnel you can see the gap that I will have to fab a bracket or make a spacer for, other than that its pretty much a bolt in
enonz65c30 is offline   Reply With Quote