View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #492
In The Ten Ring

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

It's too cold to work in my garage this time of year still so I have been making plans. Lots of detailed plans and the plans are ambitious! The next warm day, I plan to seal out last year's attic birds, clean yp their mess, and begin attic flooring preparations. I need to build a set of heavy duty sawhorse that I can disassemble for storage. I think I can slip in the new fuel lines and then the renewed gas tank and seat. That will clear up significant space. I then need to rent a storage container to make room for the garage rewire and new shelving build idea. Then I can get on with the new radiator core support install and all the other things that remain. Space is at such a premium right now, no more really hard work can continue. I'll post pics as I go. I did buy some parts the other day that were in much worse shape than I expected and those must be returned. Naturally the seller blamed me for "not asking." Typical....I am considering outing the felllow so that others may be forewarned for dealing with him and then avoiding getting blamed for the lack of forethcoming as to part condition. Geeze!