View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #176
dman1982

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
Ok im getting excited its comming down to D Day but I need to confirm with all the pros out there first on all I should have ready before I begin. We will be pulling the engine this weekend and I would like to do some clean up on the firewall and front frame once its out I know I may need some tbss manifolds because mine wont clear, I have the DD mounts and my wiring harness should be in some time next week If you guys can tell me what else I should start ordering or have ready it would really help me out ! I will start posting some pics as soon as I get the party started but I cant do it with out your guys help I just basically need to know what else I need so we can keep moving. I got all next week off work so I can get alot of the work done and burn some midnight grease...thanks everyone so far you have all been so awesome !
Did you buy a harness? Or getting the one you got cut down?...fuel system? Ecu tuning? You need all your specs and what not when you get your tune...mines about road ready...gotta figure out linkage...I know we've been following each other's builds but I think I'm winning lol
2001-Present

84 K10
2000 trans am ws6
2011 nissan altima
2009 Troy Built with a 42 Inch Deck

My LS Swap http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6559371
dman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote