View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #184
desertdogg

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman1982 View Post
the engine is in its final resting spot, but as far as upgrades i just want it to be reliable for the moment, maybe someday cam swap or something along that line, with the increase in power and better gearing I'm sure ill be happy with it for a while...

the guy i went with charged me 200 for the cut down, labeled all my connectors, and answered every little stupid question i had and then some (some questions not even related to my harness) the guy was awesome, but if you decide to try him out id hurry, he is about to hit with a lot of business, awesome guy, i will be using him again when i do my next swap...and as far as questions go he answers his phone and email but i usually called him, and if he don't answer he calls right back pretty soon, and for my tune i used LT1swap.com, that guy was pretty awesome too...he answered questions too and has fast shipping

as far as the braided lines that was way outta my budget until i got to this job at the parts store, i got everything i need to make them there, i may make a line fitting but not sure, but right now i have that option, havnt decided yet tho..
No I meant, once my engine is on its final resting spot. I guess what Im trying to say is once I remove my old engine then drop my new engine, is the next step Fuel and fuel lines ?

As far as your wiring harness guy I would love to at least talk to the guy if you could PM me his number that would be awesome...thanks, I will check out LT1swap.com as well

how much more was it for the braided ? I gotta go back and reread your thread