View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 12:37 AM   #187
dman1982

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
No I meant, once my engine is on its final resting spot. I guess what Im trying to say is once I remove my old engine then drop my new engine, is the next step Fuel and fuel lines ?

As far as your wiring harness guy I would love to at least talk to the guy if you could PM me his number that would be awesome...thanks, I will check out LT1swap.com as well

how much more was it for the braided ? I gotta go back and reread your thread
ya i totally agree, i talked to him, i got his info from another member, but ill pm you his info, his email is in my thread somewhere, he commented on it...

as far as my build it was a lot of waiting on parts so mine might have been out of normal order so to say but still went in pretty good, also a lot of it was me being out of my comfort zone (fuel system being one) delaying the process, but after doing everything id say just do it!! don't be scared its not bad after you start doing it..you can see my threads and asked a lot of questions about everything...which helped a lot

as far as the braided line i think it was more than twice as much to do, 3 times if i had a guy do it...so ya i just used the nylon line and covered it with regular line for heat purposes
2001-Present

84 K10
2000 trans am ws6
2011 nissan altima
2009 Troy Built with a 42 Inch Deck

My LS Swap http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6559371
dman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote