Thread: Project "Leon "
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #33
texasld

Re: Project "Leon "

I finally got the burb out of my garage!!!! As it stands, I have kept the Engine/Trans/Gas Pedel/ECU/Wiring Harness/Seats/Center Console/Console Mounting Bracket/and the Rear View Mirror. I have sold everything but the doors and rear seats. Everything else is gone! I'm only in everything I kept $50 I can't believe that I pulled that off.

I have pulled the Engine and Trans and have "sold" them off to a friend.
Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 1088
Size:  49.1 KB

Then I moved onto the rear of the truck. Starting the cut down of the bed.
I used LFD's (Rokcrln) write up to start this. If you haven't seen what this man can do, It's incredible! Made it look easier than what it turned out to be, but it wasn't to bad. Here is the link to the WU. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=509442

Name:  Bumper Brace .jpg
Views: 1088
Size:  40.5 KB
I used the old bumper that was in the bed of the truck when I got it as a brace because I didn't have any scrap long enough laying around.

Name:  Starting to Cut.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  44.2 KB
I started on the floor of the bed. (Don't mind the second line. I may have messed up the first time I measured that line.... What's the old saying? Cut 4 times measure once... Something like that.

Name:  Rear Cut off.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  52.1 KB

I got the entire rear sliced off... here it is. Excuse the pile of junk that I need to haul off in the bed of the truck.

Just messing around in the shop, I decided to see how my Suburban seats fit into the cab of the 69. Here it is just sitting in, no bolts or holes for that matter.
Name:  Seat in Place.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  48.8 KB
2010 Harley Street Glide

Check Out My Build!: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=617981
texasld is offline   Reply With Quote