View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 03:19 PM   #60
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Project "Schrum" 1959 Gmc 100

Figured that Kim, I wonder if the resistor is worn out or so, however the thermostat was messed up so I replaced it yesterday.Cleaned the sender units tip. Heater isn't a priority I just wanted to see if it'd work. The right turn signal and brake light doesn't come on.. So I am assuming it's something to do with the wiring, I figured id end up getting a new rear harness because this ones been cut or something so many damn fuse links. Anyone know a better way to clean a tank?? I'd like to save some money if I can. If the distributor fails on me, I'm just going with an electric ignition because I don't want to worry about Timing, points etc.. Haven't tried to run it because of the fuel issue, but I replaced the bad hose before the fuel pump. Fuel line is done except for the Gas tanks lines, which shouldn't be hard at all because I found the hard line. How much rubber flex hose do I need to get? To the fuel line on the carb. Thanks in advance.i am trying my hardest to keep motivated on this truck. Got a awesome deal on welding, $200 for all of it. SCORE !!!!. I have also nearly replaced everything ignition wisely still have three spark plugs to go and condenser and points. When I get my paycheck I will pursue that.