View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #130
Steve-W

Re: 1969 Custom/10 clean up

After burning two weekends without being able to work on the truck, I got some work done yesterday and today.

the front was already wired up but I had to wait for some parts being shipped over from the States like the headlight switch pigtail, but it came and now I have working headlights

I also put my cluster bac together and seeing I don't use the Amp meter, I used that needle and put it in the temp gauge.

Here is the box with parts, which my mate from Riverside Ca. send over. Gear linkage, some pigtails and other miscalanious stuff.

I am still looking for the connector for my cargo light, bought a new one, but it came without the pigtail, here a picture of the old one. I have never seen a connector like this.

In a moment of 'walk away and do something else'I had to fit and see

Here's my rebuild front, the hell with chrome.

Also I'm almost done with the cabling, just some small stuff like the reversing lights, brake swith cabling and routing the cables (that's actually pretty difficult, just to get the cable neatly tucked away)

Ok, and this I just had to post. one of my mates is rebuilding his 68 Charger and he is putting in a Nissan 350Z rear-end. remarkable how well it fit's. the front end will be the real challange.

1950 GMC 100
1958 Chevy C60 Viking ratrod
Steve-W is offline   Reply With Quote