View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #1384
Hart_Rod

Re: 68 S/C update.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boynton View Post
I am using the auxiliary cooler from a 3/4 ton truck that will hopefully sit right in front of the ac condenser and get fresh air through the grill in combination with the trans cooler that is built into the radiator. Speedway also has a few nice coolers that can be mounted in the fuel rail. I think I have a nib extra 18" aluminum if you are interested.
Do you have pictures of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJohn6 View Post
This thing is looking amazing. Are you still working on the tranny program? I got my '09 dialed in pretty good but I am still not happy with my power downshift.

This truck has a lot of parts that I am interested in. The Dakota Digital gauges you have how did you work the OBDII interface? Also, did you get the boost referance gauge from DD? I may have missed it, but how did you hook the paddle shifter up to the trans and is it the only thing used to shift the trans?
Still playing with the tranny. I used this software program to help withe tuning the shift points and the TCC lock up:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...Table-Software

I used the Dakota digital BIM -01-1 OBDII interface. I have a NGK wideband that has a display and plugs into my HPTuners interface so I can also datalog it. The paddle shifters have a wireless interface that connects to the Tap up Tap down (TUTD)wire the Speartech pulled when he build my harness. The only way an A6 can be shifted "manually" is with a TUTD switch.
Attached Images

Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote