View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
brianb41

first time restorer need help

My inexperience is going to show here....iv just started my restoration project on 72 k10 swb i knew i needed rocker panels and to patch cab corners so i orderd inner and outer rockers and both cab corners after removing bed i started pulling seat and floor cover and i found more rust i didnt expect there are holes in both floor pans which is easy enough since its all exposed but my problem is where the rockers marry to the floor where door weather strip is toward inside cab will have to be repaired on both sides of the cab my question is what would you call that section im trying to figure out if i can buy just those strips seperate or do i have to buy the complete piece and cut it apart i see several panels available for the cab floor but dont reconise if one of them are what i need i have LMC and RayBuck books does anyone know if those panels are available and what the correct name or part number is or a proper fix? Any help is greatly appreciated if i can avoid buying a 400 doller floor with 124 doller shipping fee for the couple strips i need it would help alot thanks
brianb41 is offline   Reply With Quote