View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #183
JustCallMeDrew

Re: 1970 project/ DD "instant death"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegadesign View Post
Depending on how low you really want to go. It's hard to get really low with just bags. You can tho put bags it the stock locations of your coils. You will get fairly low just not tucking tires. The plus side of having bags in the stock locations is it is the best ride. Everything I recommend for air ride I always go to Jason at avs. For the front you will need the upper spring pocket plates and lower control arm cups. For the rear will basically be the same. If your doing it all on a budget and you just want bags in all 4 corners run them off schrader valves. Carry a compressor or air tank with you. Email Jason and tell him what you will need and he will direct you. Again you will not be able to go super low with out major mods. For the rear I recommend lowering blocks. I made my own because they don't make them 3". You can get 2" blocks and I bolts at carls racing products here's the number. Give them a call and tell them what your needing and they are a great help and very affordable. Make sure you get the hardware.
ok thanks and what would a setup like that run cost wise? because the truck is not worth much in its current state but once i learn bodywork and straighten it up it should be!
JustCallMeDrew is offline   Reply With Quote