Thread: suburban prices
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
fitzhume1221

suburban prices

ok, newbie here, so here goes! I'm wondering what fair prices for burbans' are. last summer i picked up a 63 chevy p/u for the girlfriend cuz she loves old trucks. found a nice one in colorado with all original interior,drivetrain, paint and she loves it. problem is, after driving it a few times, so do i!! starting looking around and saw some pics of some 63 burbans, now i MUST have one! i see prices all over the spectrum, so i was wondering if anyone wanted to share their thoughts on what they thought was a fair price. for example, i found a 63 out west, and it was EXACTLY what I'm looking for: 2 tone light blue/white, 63, with clamshell doors, original/patina paint. this particular one had the original interior that was an exact match to the gf's, along with a rebuilt original drivetrain with overdrive. so after i saw the pics, read the description, and fell in love with it, i saw the price 10k firm. i thought that was pretty high, but now i don't know. I've seen prices all over the map from a few grand for project vehicles to full restored ones well above the 10k vehicle i looked at. i know its hard for someone to say what its worth without seeing the ad, but does 10k sound crazy???
fitzhume1221 is offline   Reply With Quote