View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:45 PM   #12
bluex

Re: porterbuilt orders

So to update this thread if anyone is paying it any attention...

Dave did call me wed the 23. He basically said the same stuff Nate said above an apologized for not calling me back on the 22nd. At the end of their business day on the 23rd I got the tracking numbers for all the parts. They arrived today an from what I can tell I believe everything is there minus the hardware to attach the axle to the trailing arms. One thing I'm not sure how I feel about is the logos cut into the trailing arm crossmember an the upper shock bar do not match. The shock bar is the old logo an the other is the newer squared off one. A minor detail maybe to some but its possibly going to bother me.

So overall I'm happy with the parts an I think Dave probably needs an assistant as hes a difficult man to get ahold of.

I've wanted this kit for a long time, you can search square body trailing arm conversion an I am in almost every thread. I had two options, CPP an porter. I chose porter because of their awesome reputation an the fact that the kit looked a lot more substantial than the CPP one. The quality of the product speaks for itself now that i actually have it in hand, personally though I feel the after sale customer support needs a little work. Just my opinion from this experience which I'm sure isn't going to be a popular one around here....
bluex is offline   Reply With Quote