Thread: suburban prices
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 01:24 AM   #6
spacedebris

Re: suburban prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliberNick View Post
What years fetch higher prices? Personally I like the interior styling of the earlier years (60-63) than the later. Also when talking Truck, Burb, and Panel which in the same condition, same year would be valued higher?
I dont know if any particular year brings more of a price than others. While each year had their own subtleties, I think the market just bundles them all together.

I dare say that the trucks tend to be more popular. It seems that they are more desirable for the masses but Panels and Burbs have their own followers. I myself prefer the panel, hence my purchase

Its the "rarities" that tend to bring the bigger money (again in my opinion). Factory 4x4 for example. Short bed tends to be more popular than long so long tends to be a bit cheaper.

From what I've seen what determines what year people choose has more to do with things like. Knee knocker (60-63) or non (64-66). Or in some cases torsion bar suspension (60-62) or non (63-66). But I dont think any of that will have much to do with price
spacedebris is offline   Reply With Quote