Thread: suburban prices
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 06:15 PM   #11
fitzhume1221

Re: suburban prices

so much thanks to everyone that replied! i might have to seriously consider it now, cuz at first, i thought that was a lot, but after doing some digging and looking at a lot of ads, your right, they're not getting any cheaper! it is exactly what I'm looking for, and if I'm spending 10k plus having to go to cali to get it(I'm in wisconsin, and have yet to see any for sale even remotely close to me), it better be. i currently have a 68 firebird that I'm restoring, so i know how expensive it can get, thats why this particular burb' appealed so much to me. like i said, it HAS TO BE: 2 tone blue white paint(i like the naturally faded/patina look. ill save the show paint for the firebird), a 63' to match the truck we have, and I'm just drawn to the clamshell doors, love that look. the fact that it had the same original interior as our other 63' was just that much cooler! there was no bad rust, he said some small surface rust areas, but nothing that was rotted. i guess since i would have to commit to buying it sight unseen since its in cali and shipping it or taking a looong road trip, i was just looking for some reassurance I'm not making a boneheaded move. but I've been looking for one for almost a year now, and I'm tired of waiting!!!
fitzhume1221 is offline   Reply With Quote