View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 12:03 AM   #5508
quest

Re: How about some pics of 73-91 crew cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968vetL-71 View Post
Although it sounds completely ridiculous too the average person, if the truck was done right, he probably has more than that in it and A) thinks and wants to try and recoupe what he has invested, or B) that's his way of not really wanting too sell it unless it's just too good of an offer. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

I will say that crew cab was the reason I looked for my 91 and built it!
Love , Love , Love it!!
Yes, except at the time, it was a used dealer that listed it on autotrader.com 5-6 years ago the guy said the truck was all original un-restored un-abused low miler in excellent cond with around 60k or 80k miles. So the only upgrades were wheels and lift kit. And why would he have it listed as a used dealer for $19k and on sale for $17k if he was that stuck on the truck. On my first phone call he answered my questions and said come down anytime. And on my second call I told I him would be making the trip down if it was still there, he jumped the price to $45k, obviously I said you've got to be kidding! You can guess that I didn't make the 3 hour trip. Anyway I think the guy I spoke to was the owner and he was just crazy. Oh well!