CRGRS 66

Wink Re: CRGRS 66 – Winter Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63sbssbbw View Post
Looking Good Craigers
I'm about where you're at with mine
Playing brake line fabber at the moment..LOL
Found most of what I need at Bumper to Bumper of all places
And at about a quarter of what you'd pay down south .
Keep pushin' Bud
Trent
Tough weekend last week, expect some progress this w/e, thanks for looking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
that looks great, I went with the Camaro sway bar on top of the trailer arms! looks a lil different then your setup but in the end its the same results! keep it up, ill be checking in from time to time if not daily, an making updates on mine on the weekends
Always look forward to your updates, enjoy these years with the "youngins"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
your suspension is looking good man. glad you're back at it and posting up again. like the combination of components you chose for the frame... nice.
Thank you kind sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by severedchris View Post
If you don't mind post up some pics of how the captain's bracket works with that CPP unit. I will be running the same getup. Thanks
Sorry, don't have much in the way of pictures, and my PS gear box is one I bought from Advance Auto Parts, think there may be specifics on it earlier in my thread. Feel free to contact Captain Fab, he will be pleased to give you all the details you need. The captain is a supporting vendor on this forum his, and his products are excellent. You should have no trouble finding threads related to the PS bracket, as well as his PB booster bracket on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortcomp View Post
Cool camper, and man that is some gorgeous frame work!
Thanks for looking in sir, maybe I will place an order with you for bed wood when I get to tht point

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote