View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #11
joedoh

Re: 49 3600, s10 swap, project boogie

well I was wrong about the last piece. Ordered the speedway radiator today and a B&M 70264 super cooler for the 4l60e.

and then I made a big mistake, I talked to a guy about some ART tubular control arms he had for sale and made an offer I didnt really think he would take, my plan being to use my tubing bender to extend the arms slightly and keep from using spacers on the front.

while I was waiting I got in touch with a custom shop known for their arms and he said he could do that, make them slightly longer, which is really tricky because the s10 arm mounts angle towards the rear on the uppers and towards the front on the lowers, so you have to be careful changing length because you can get the balljoints all whacked out.

I said great, ordered them up, checked my pms and oops. guy said yes to my offer. I thought april was the cruelest month? anywho, after double dipping on control arms I am pretty sensitive to what stuff costs now haha.

its all scheduled to arrive next week, except the fancy custom control arms. good timing because I am off next week, through the 27th! investors: buy stock in pb blaster and tetanus boosters!

here are pics of the ART arms for the TTIWWP guys.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393

Last edited by joedoh; 09-05-2016 at 12:15 PM.
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote