View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 12:48 AM   #1070
77ChevySharkBite

Re: 1977 Chevy C10 known as SharkBite

What's up fellas?? I hope everyone's projects are going good and getting done. Here's my little check in, haven't done much to the truck at all really trying to focus on my wedding.

I called an engine shop near my house, looking that sometime in the future get the trucks 350 to a 383 stroker. I have also kind of decided another possible direction on the truck y'all might hate me for it but I think it looks badass.

If you have heard of a show called roadkill on youtube, in there latest episode they turned there 73 stepside into the ultimate dual sport and made it into a baja truck which inspired me to do that to my truck. I want to get it done right, but make it a true dual sport where I can take it to sand dunes/mudd have fun, and then if I feel like it throw some street tires take it into town. Just been tossing around the idea not set but I think it would look awesome.

Getting ready to go back to work, probably won't be on much rest of the year but I will try to stop in and check on everyone. Again hope everyone's projects are coming along great and wish y'all the best!!

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote