View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #508
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside BILLYBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Im in .
Thanks Buddy,

Loud, Raucous, Antisocial Thuggery is how my old neighbour would have described what I am planning.

Courier delivered delivered these today.

Note the can of Pepsi Max for perspective, the can fits inside the pipes loosely.

3 inches of deep thundering joy once I build the rest of the system.

The other thing I got today was a 2 berth caravan that had been used for some time as a large dog kennel.

I gutted the curtains, floor mats and all the mattresses before I even towed it home behind Nicola's car (which was today exchanged after failing its MOT )

I had been looking for a small shed to put up around the back at the garage, in which I could store all the parts of the Chevy as I stripped it, when the idea struck me, as I knew the local pub landlord had a 2 berth caravan to sell for £50.00

Before I went down there, I called him and offered £40.00 which he accepted.

This is what I fetched........ 7 foot wide, body 13 foot long.

Back home I started to remove all the stuff inside, which includes a full awning, port-a-loo, water roll, cutlery, glasses, pans, and some other random stuff, including a spare wheel.

Tomorrow I will vacuum clean it on the inside, then take my pressure cleaner to the inside too and wash the inside down, after which it needs to dry out, while I wash down the outsides.

Then park it around back, and start packing truck stuff from the garage into it.

Landed.

With some of the treasures.

Despite being terribly grubby, it has a small toilet onboard and has potential to be restored to use once it has served its purpose as a spares shed.

That's all for tonight.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote