View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #302
bollybib

Re: Jim's 1969 Custom/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpost01 View Post
Jim,

I just read through your thread. I appreciate the time and energy you took to write up your experiences in such detail so that the rest of us may see and learn that much more easily. My truck has been sitting for the last two years as I am stationed overseas right now, but I am due to return to the states this summer. You have inspired me to add more care and time in my write ups that I will be doing in the future. I figure if I want to make a quality write up, I will have to slow down a bit and be a bit more methodical and deliberate in my project planning and implementation (I’ve had a few problems in the past with Slow and Deliberate vs Fast and Hard ).

Anyhow, great to see you enjoying your truck, because that’s what it’s all about.

Best Regards,
Travis
Thanks, Travis. I keep working on mine Slowly and Deliberately but I haven't taken the time to write about it for a while. I see quite a few threads where someone has lost their enthusiasm due to trying to do too much work on their truck at once. I look forward to seeing your write-ups on your truck when you return to the good ol' USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambudo View Post
Jim wonderful write up I truly enjoyed it. I found it searching bench seat repairs. I
Cool. Those old beat up seats can be fixed !

My Daily Driver is a 1969 Chevrolet Custom/20 Fleetside 350/TH400/Eaton H052 4.10
and its Project thread is here http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=456911
bollybib is offline   Reply With Quote