View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #143
gclark1

Re: Introduction and 2wd Blazer in progress

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I am getting closer each week. The front wheels arrived today, but I am out of town on a business trip, so I will have them with tires on Friday. I should be able to get them on by the end of the weekend. The rears were tough as the wheel thickness where it mounts to the hub is about 1/2" thicker than my stock wheels. It was a bear finding the right wheel stud that is longer with the same thread pitch and knurl size. I kept the details from the rear, but likely the front will not be the same, so I will have to conquer that before they can be mounted.

Jwall - nice looking rig yourself. I am a big fan of these old trucks with the factory trim. Kind of takes you back a bit...

Jonboy - no need to reply often. If you like the progress or have any thoughts or questions along the way, please ask. Otherwise just hanging out in the background watching is perfectly fine.

LowElco - wife is excited, but not nearly as much as my 10yr old daughter is. My youngest is always outside in the garage asking me about how does this work, what is this for...

Look for a picture next week with the fronts on!!
gclark1 is offline   Reply With Quote