View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #185
ridinlow68

Re: 68 C10 Project FROSTBYTE Extreme Dropmember

Well, still not much progress to report. The cab and doors are getting worked on at the body shop and I should have some pics soon of how that's coming along. I was able to get started with drive shaft and have the first piece of the 2-piece drive shaft made up. The 2nd half should be done by the end of the week. I started welding up the holes in the frame so it doesn't look like swiss cheese, but I'm going to hold off on the rest until I disassemble the frame again, it'll be much easier that way. I also ordered up my one piece window kit along with a few other parts for the doors like the solenoids, locks and power regulators. It looks like the power regulators are on back order so they won't be in for a month or so.

I've also been reconsidering my color choice for the truck...I've been seeing so many trucks a lot of shades of blue recently. Blue look really good on C10's but I'm looking at another option now. I'd love to hear your opinions!
Attached Images

1968 Chevy C10 Shortbed, 383 w/4L80E, Extreme Dropmember, Accuair I-Level, Bonspeed Big Blocks
ridinlow68 is offline   Reply With Quote