View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #232
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoe2u View Post
AD
Like what you are doing. You keep me fighting the mosquitoes that use me for the evening meal. Great work
Thanks bigtoe2u. Those pesky blood suckers have been pretty thick here this summer too. Looking forward to your Burb updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
patches are coming along swell. that 52' buick is amazing. I got a really rough 53' 4door. Huge fan of the buicks though, can't wait to see what you guys do with that.
Thanks 99. Plans for the '52 Buick are a 6.0 with a turbo, 4L80, 9 inch rear on trailing arms. He installed a Camaro subframe and it looks gnarly under there (too bumpy, doesn't flow) so it is coming back out and a '03 up Crown Vic crossmember (like an Art Morrison bikini clip) is going in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Looking good man !
Thanks ChiefRocka, really like your action on your Burb. Very cool. Your buddy find seats yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburgh View Post
boy that LS fits in the 66 much better than in the AD
Sure does Iceburgh! Bet you've got yours ready for a test drive. Looking really good on your last update.

Here is a before and after with a couple hours to go on the left side....more grelding (if I can use Youngrodders term) to go. Really, the front patch looks better in person than in the pic.

Looking forward to finishing the patches, finishing the floor up and doing something else to this Burb.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote