Re: A Scottish 55 Big back window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim57 View Post
Your truck looks great.
Kim

Thanks Kim......we do love the ol girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrieG View Post
Over here they are called Model A garages. My first house in Boise had one, when I pulled the truck in and converted to 4wd I did not account for the extra 4" height. When I pulled it out 3 months later to take it to the muffler shop I had to let the air out of the tires to clear the garage door head. Not a tranny guy so can't help there.
both me and the wife were sweating when i reversed her in......i wish i could have taken a pic of the wife's face when she shout............STOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldeagle SR View Post
low fluid level will do that. The truck looks awesome. Rich
i am hoping this is my problem as ive noticed there is a small fluid leak from it.......if not then i am on another massive learning curve as where i live there is no one who does these transmissions......which is another reason as to why i am jealous of you folk living in the USA,everything is to hand for you...but,it wont eat me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Design View Post
Just went through your build thread this evening and really like your truck. Wife and I both chuckled over the rear window etching. We would keep them as it is part of the history.

Beautiful color and great body / paint work. Love it.

The Unicorns are STAYING like you say a part of the trucks history along with the "high life" and "jim79" etched nearby...

more new bits in today,full ignition kit,although again my lack of knowledge lets me down.....i didnt realise the ignition coil pack that sits on top of the dizzy cap came as a separate part,so i wll order one tomorrow....

Every day is now turning into a school day,even for this 47 yr old fart
whiskymaker is offline   Reply With Quote