View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 12:04 AM   #229
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: 1964 GMC 3/4 ton build :D

been busy last couple weeks making parts lists gathering things up lol and working on the wiring harness. Got the resistor values for the 2006 truck tap shift assembly and I am now waiting on the needed resistors to come in. One of them is a ruddy bugger to get so being patient and waiting for some test samples to come in from some resistor companies it sucks I have to wait 7 weeks. Local circuit board company is going to swap out the resistor in the terrain shifter handle. luckily the 06 trucks and 11 terrain use the same circuit wiring for the tap shift setups. got a little more done on the wiring harness the dimmer relay is in place now and I am in the search for a dash lighted led button for the dimmer switch to replace my cigarette lighter in the dash. all of the wiring circuits are in place just have to gather the lil odds n ends for them to start getting it ready to finalize and install it. Firewall connector/bulkhead is almost finished. I just have to lay in some aluminum plate for it and mill it out to the right opening size. Last but not least WOOOOHOOOOOO its here on a pallet 2006 Allison 6 speed from a big block truck hehehe will be playing with that once the engine is out of the machine shop with its stroker kit and ls1 hot cam setup. looks like the trans will clear the body but will post pics when I get to that point in the installation.

Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote